Joe Sparrow : who / what?
I make memorable things happen re: the below, for money. (Email me!)
These are some of the things I do, which I suppose make me who I am:
- I write analytical music-biz stuff for Music Ally;
- I advise, manage, develop & strategise for emerging musical artists;
- I run the music blog A New Band A Day (now hopelessly mis-named);
- I tweet about which 90s chart-house hits I’m furtively playing;
- I used to do various dogsbody things for the amazing Hype Machine;
- I once edited a highly unlikely magazine called MONTAG.WTF for Grover;
- Two Months Off is the best Underworld song, and coincidentally my yearly ambition
- I’ve also whelped too many odd music-based blogs to remember (or care)
Previously, I was a radio DJ, a visual artist, and an office monkey.
Cynics might suggest that these latter experiences make me a verbose bullshitter with an inordinate familiarity of shuffling data around spreadsheets.
Yes, there is an appropriate .gif response to that school of thought.