Joe Sparrow : who?
These are some of the things I do, which I suppose make me who I am:
- Run a new music blog that is now hopelessly mis-named;
- Tweet about which 90s chart-house hits I’m furtively playing;
- Do occasional dogsbody things for the amazing Hype Machine;
- Gulp coffee & imagine the future of music and tech;
- Write & make things appear online re: the above, for money;
- Whelp odd blogs like Bad Cover Versions (now “resting”);
- Advise, liaise with & strategise for winsome new artists.
Previously, I was a radio DJ, a visual artist and an office monkey.
Cynics might suggest that these latter experiences make me a verbose bullshitter with an inordinate familiarity of shuffling data around spreadsheets.
Yes, there is an appropriate .gif response to that school of thought.