Joe Sparrow : who / what?
I make memorable things happen re: the below, for money. (Email me!)
These are some of the things I do, which I suppose make me who I am:
- Advise, manage, develop & strategise for emerging musical artists.
- Run a new music blog that is now hopelessly mis-named;
- Tweet about which 90s chart-house hits I’m furtively playing;
- Edit and make happen a frankly unlikely magazine called MONTAG.WTF for Grover;
- I used to do occasional dogsbody things for the amazing Hype Machine;
- Gulp coffee & fiddle with the future of music and tech;
- Whelp odd blogs like albumcommentary.com (now “resting”.)
Previously, I was a radio DJ, a visual artist and an office monkey.
Cynics might suggest that these latter experiences make me a verbose bullshitter with an inordinate familiarity of shuffling data around spreadsheets.
Yes, there is an appropriate .gif response to that school of thought.