Joe Sparrow : why?
What do you believe in?
These are things I believe are true, and, I suppose, try to live by:
- There’s limited merit in consistency: keep looking forward
- Consistency is 90% useful: keep what works (see previous point)
- A great song still sounds great on AM radio/128kbs
- Burn some bridges; see what happens!
Why is this called Terelinck?
- It’s my middle name
- It’s the surname of my great-great granddad, from Holland
- I like to kid myself that we have the same cheekbones.
Why is that yellow circle up there?
- It’s me next to some graffiti in Manchester, where I once lived
- The camera was stolen; now only this low-res version exists
- The graffiti is now obscured, so the photo is not replicable
- That’s probably a metaphor, but I haven’t figured it out yet.